Matrix Human Services
Division: Marketing & Development Department
Position Title: Individual and Corporate Giving Manager
Status: Full Time
Directly Reports to: Vice President of Marketing and Development
Reporting to the Vice-President of Marketing and Development, the Individual and Corporate Giving Manager is responsible for supporting the strategic plan and development plan by identifying, securing, and cultivating individual and corporate donors for the organization. This person will handle relationship building from start to finish while building strong connections and supporters to Matrix mission. Being attentive to detail, creativity and data driven is must for the role.
Bachelor’s degree required, in Philanthropy, Public Administration, Communication, Journalism or similar field. At least 3-4 years’ experience fundraising with proven track record.
NOTE: Equivalent combinations of education and experience that could provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities, will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Assist in the execution of the agency’s strategic plan and development’s fundraising’s plan.
- Identification, research, cultivation and solicitation of gifts. Maintain ongoing donor relationships.
- Strategic networking is a must. Must be willing to connect with a wide range of individuals digitally plus in person when necessary.
- Represent Matrix in a professional manner in the community.
- Support fundraising events by assisting in the securing of sponsors. Participate in events and invite other donors and prospects to attend.
- Create and implement plans to bring existing donors into the major gift level
- Increase corporate support by helping to implement and grow a Corporate Partners Program
- Working with the internal team, ensure proper recording and use of the donor database for donor information and activity tracking.
- Act as the liaison to other departments/staff (namely Head Start) to the development team when possible donors of goods or dollars are identified. Assist in the solicitation of identified items.
- Meet with donors and prospects individually and with other development and leadership team members. Identify creative ways to engage donors both virtually and in person.
- Performs Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Marketing and Development.
- Ability to lift up to 20 Lbs.
- Ability to traverse stairs and other uneven terrains to gain access to and to maneuver throughout offsite locations including office buildings and special event locations.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- We are devoted, dedicated, and always willing to pitch in.
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We do what we say.
- We have a “Can Do” attitude.
- We always treat co-workers, donors and children, and families with respect, courtesy, and patience.
To apply for this job please visit www.matrixhumanservices.org.