Party on the Rooftop
313 in the D is back — but with a twist! We are returning to the rooftop at 3Fifty Terrace to host our highly anticipated summer party on Thursday, July 22 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. However, we are limiting capacity this year to ensure the safety of our supporters. Be sure to purchase your tickets early to secure your spot on the rooftop!
Bring the Party Home with a House Party Pack
Our party packs are back this year! If you are unable to meet us on the rooftop, then we’ll bring the party to you. Our House Party Packs are perfect for reimagining the rooftop experience from the comfort of your own home.
Getting your Party Pack is easy! You can choose to pick up your Party Pack from Matrix’s Woodbridge location OR have it delivered to your Metro Detroit location on Thursday, July 22 during a pre-scheduled window.
Each Party Pack will include:
- A grilled chicken or veggie taco kit with generous servings prepared professionally by a Detroit-based chef (simply warm-up prior to enjoying).
- A flight of craft cocktail mixers curated by a Detroit-based mixologist
- Sweets and treats from local small businesses in partnership with All Things Detroit
- Signage for your virtual photo booth experience
- A raffle ticket for a $100 gift card
Party Both Ways!
If you would like to attend the rooftop bash AND purchase Party Pack(s), simply select both options before checking out through Eventbrite.
More Ways to Support Matrix
Become a Sponsor
Your participation is more crucial than ever. 313 in the D has historically been one of Matrix Human Services’ most profitable fundraising events to benefit The Matrix Center. With your help, we can continue that success!
As we navigate through these challenging times, we hope that you can consider partnering with us. Can our children and families count on your support during COVID-19?
About 313 in the D // House Party
How is Matrix serving the community during COVID-19:
- Virtual one- on- one financial coaching for adults aimed to improve credit scores, net worth, and proper money management. Plus, we continue to offer virtual first- time home buying seminars.
- Bi-weekly Food Distribution for over 600 Families with Children (per distribution) in the most impoverished zip code in Detroit.
- Bi-weekly diaper, wipes, formula, and essential product distribution for families in our birth to five Head Start programs. Our counselors also continue case management support for entire families.
- Bi-weekly food distribution and home deliveries specifically for up to 100 seniors.
- Assistance with rental and mortgage payments for Detroit residents.
- Free Senior Transportation for Adults 55+ years to grocery stores and pharmacies.
- Youth and teen development programming via Online, Virtual Delivery, and tablet distribution to over 150 youth and teens.
- Resources for Pregnant Moms and Children Birth-5 years old that includes weekly lesson plans virtual learning during the summer months.
- Remote telehealth for those living with HIV.