Party on the Rooftop
313 in the D is back — but with a twist! We are returning to the rooftop at 3Fifty Terrace to host our highly anticipated summer party on Thursday, July 22 from 5:30 – 8:00 pm. However, we are limiting capacity this year to ensure the safety of our supporters. Be sure to purchase your tickets early to secure your spot on the rooftop!
313 in the D is a good time for a great cause!
All proceeds benefit programs and services for local youth and families at The Matrix Center, our thriving community center changing lives and providing hope for thousands in Detroit’s east-side Osborn neighborhood.
Your admission to the rooftop bash includes:
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres from a local restaurant
- 3 complimentary drinks
- A live DJ set from one of Detroit’s premier radio DJ’s
- Access to win various experience packages
- A COVID-19 safe atmosphere with panoramic views of Detroit’s skyline
More Ways to Support Matrix
Become a Sponsor
Your participation is more crucial than ever. 313 in the D has historically been one of Matrix Human Services’ most profitable fundraising events to benefit The Matrix Center. With your help, we can continue that success!
As we navigate through these challenging times, we hope that you can consider partnering with us. Can our children and families count on your support during COVID-19?
About 313 in the D // House Party
How is Matrix serving the community during COVID-19:
- Virtual one- on- one financial coaching for adults aimed to improve credit scores, net worth, and proper money management. Plus, we continue to offer virtual first- time home buying seminars.
- Bi-weekly Food Distribution for over 600 Families with Children (per distribution) in the most impoverished zip code in Detroit.
- Bi-weekly diaper, wipes, formula, and essential product distribution for families in our birth to five Head Start programs. Our counselors also continue case management support for entire families.
- Bi-weekly food distribution and home deliveries specifically for up to 100 seniors.
- Assistance with rental and mortgage payments for Detroit residents.
- Free Senior Transportation for Adults 55+ years to grocery stores and pharmacies.
- Youth and teen development programming via Online, Virtual Delivery, and tablet distribution to over 150 youth and teens.
- Resources for Pregnant Moms and Children Birth-5 years old that includes weekly lesson plans virtual learning during the summer months.
- Remote telehealth for those living with HIV.