Bring the Party Home with a House Party Pack
Join us in reimagining our highly anticipated 313 in the D event on Thursday, July 23 with a physical distant-friendly experience – House Party! Due to COVID-19, we have decided to change venues for 313 in the D this year. Rather than meeting on the rooftop, we’re bringing the party to your home with our House Party Packs!
Party Packs include all of the essentials for an in-home 313 in the D experience and have been sourced from local businesses.
Each Party Pack will include:
- A grilled chicken or veggie taco kit with generous servings prepared professionally by a Detroit-based chef (simply warm-up prior to enjoying).
- A flight of craft cocktail mixers curated by a Detroit-based mixologist
- Sweets and treats from local small businesses in partnership with All Things Detroit
- Signage for your virtual photo booth experience
- A raffle ticket for a $100 gift card
Anyone who donates at least $100 for the 313 in the D experience through the link below will get a Party Pack delivered to their Metro Detroit location on Thursday, July 23 during a pre-scheduled window.
In addition to offering our Party Packs to those who donate $100 for 313 in the D/House Party, Matrix is hosting a virtual bash on July 23 from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Unbox your Party Pack and enjoy a live DJ set and special programming, including virtual raffles. Our virtual celebration is open to all and will be streamed on a widely used platform. There is no cost to tune in, yet registration is required.
It’s Your Lucky Night
Do you want to support Matrix, but can’t purchase a party pack or attend the virtual bash? We have completely virtualized our raffles and made them open to all Matrix supporters. Winners will be announced first during the live DJ set and an email will follow to the winning bidder. Simply register for the virtual bash and select the “raffle only” option when registering. Matrix will send bidding instructions closer to the event.
More Ways to Support Matrix
Become a Sponsor
Your participation is more crucial than ever. 313 in the D has historically been one of Matrix Human Services’ most profitable fundraising events to benefit The Matrix Center. With your help, we can continue that success!
As we navigate through these challenging times, we hope that you can consider partnering with us. Can our children and families count on your support during COVID-19?
Host a House Party
Matrix Human Services’ programs and services benefit children and families in need. Help us to continue answering the call of the community by hosting your own House Party on behalf of Matrix on Thursday, July 23.
In accordance with relaxed restrictions from Governor Whitmer and guidelines from the CDC on gatherings, we are recruiting interested supporters to host a party on July 23 in our honor to raise funds for Matrix programming. Hosts can select a fundraising goal and invite several friends over to help reach that goal. Matrix will also provide Party Packs pursuant to your fundraising goal.
Proceeds from 313 in the D – House Party Edition will continue to power our frontline services for those in need during COVID-19 and will continue to fund services for our children, youth, adults, seniors, and families throughout the year. If you are interested in becoming a House Party Host, simply click the link below and a Matrix Human Services team member will contact you to move forward.
HOUSE PARTY QUESTIONS:
Do I have to donate $100 to participate in the House Party stream?
Do I need to donate $100 to participate in the virtual raffle?
How will I receive my Party Pack?
About 313 in the D // House Party
How is Matrix serving the community during COVID-19:
- Virtual one- on- one financial coaching for adults aimed to improve credit scores, net worth, and proper money management. Plus, we continue to offer virtual first- time home buying seminars.
- Bi-weekly Food Distribution for over 600 Families with Children (per distribution) in the most impoverished zip code in Detroit.
- Bi-weekly diaper, wipes, formula, and essential product distribution for families in our birth to five Head Start programs. Our counselors also continue case management support for entire families.
- Bi-weekly food distribution and home deliveries specifically for up to 100 seniors.
- Assistance with rental and mortgage payments for Detroit residents.
- Free Senior Transportation for Adults 55+ years to grocery stores and pharmacies.
- Youth and teen development programming via Online, Virtual Delivery, and tablet distribution to over 150 youth and teens.
- Resources for Pregnant Moms and Children Birth-5 years old that includes weekly lesson plans virtual learning during the summer months.
- Remote telehealth for those living with HIV.