JOIN US ON THE ROOFTOP!
And if you want to support the cause but can’t make it – consider donating to Matrix below
313 IN THE D IS A GOOD TIME FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
All proceeds benefit programs and services for local youth and families at The Matrix Center, our thriving community center changing lives and providing hope for thousands in Detroit’s east-side Osborn neighborhood
Your admission to the rooftop bash includes:
Delicious food from a local restaurant
Our signature Welcome Drink
A live DJ set from one of Detroit’s premier radio DJ’s
Access to win various experience packages
A complimentary raffle ticket
A COVID-19 safe atmosphere with panoramic views of Detroit’s skyline
More Ways to Support Matrix
Become a Sponsor
As we begin to put COVID-19 in the rearview mirror, communities throughout Detroit are still facing greater obstacles than ever before. Some are behind on their bills, in need of work, seeking affordable child care, experiencing hunger or homelessness, and the list goes on… This is why your partnership means more now than ever before.
With new programs assisting families with rent, buying their first home, senior home services and healthy living, youth development programs including sports and summer employment, the Matrix Center is uplifting families more than ever before – but we need you help to continue!
Donate To Matrix
Donating to Matrix directly helps fund critical programs and resources for the Detroit community. Your support will help Matrix to continue providing meals to seniors, head start programs for children, home assistance to those facing foreclosure or service interruptions, bi-weekly food distributions, enrichment and life skills for teens — and so much more!
About 313 in the D
Matrix Continues To Expand in the Wake of COVID-19:
- Virtual one- on- one financial coaching for adults aimed to improve credit scores, net worth, and proper money management. Plus, we continue to offer virtual first- time home buying seminars.
- Bi-weekly Food Distribution for over 600 Families with Children (per distribution) in the most impoverished zip code in Detroit.
- Bi-weekly food distribution and home deliveries specifically for up to 100 seniors.
- Assistance with rental and mortgage payments for Detroit residents.
- Free Senior Transportation for Adults 55+ years to grocery stores and pharmacies.
- Youth and teen development programming via Online, Virtual Delivery, and tablet distribution to over 150 youth and teens.
- Resources for Pregnant Moms and Children Birth-5 years old that includes weekly lesson plans virtual learning during the summer months.
- Remote tele-health for those living with HIV.