Party on the Rooftop
313 in the D is back! Now that Michigan has re-opened, we have the capacity to implement exciting changes to 313 in the D. While still adhering to safe social practices, we made more room to celebrate on the rooftop at 3fifty Terrace overlooking downtown Detroit and have reduced ticket prices permanently to reach more of our supporters! Please join us for the safe return of one of Summer’s hottest events – 313 in the D on Thursday, July 22th, 2021 from 5:30-8:00. We miss you, so we are pulling out all the stops to make this one of our best events to date!
313 in the D is a good time for a great cause!
All proceeds benefit programs and services for local youth and families at The Matrix Center, our thriving community center changing lives and providing hope for thousands in Detroit’s east-side Osborn neighborhood.
Your admission to the rooftop bash includes:
- Delicious food from a local restaurant
- 2 drink tickets to redeem for 2 premium cocktails of your choice!
- Our signature Welcome Drink
- A live DJ set from one of Detroit’s premier radio DJ’s
- Access to win various experience packages
- A complimentary raffle ticket
- A COVID-19 safe atmosphere with panoramic views of Detroit’s skyline
More Ways to Support Matrix
Become a Sponsor
As we begin to put COVID-19 in the rearview mirror, communities throughout Detroit are still facing greater obstacles than ever before. Some are behind on their bills, in need of work, seeking affordable child care, experiencing hunger or homelessness, and the list goes on… This is why your partnership means more now than ever before.
313 in the D has historically been one of Matrix Human Services’ most profitable fundraising events to benefit The Matrix Center. With your help, we can continue that success!
About 313 in the D
Matrix Continues To Expand in the Wake of COVID-19:
- Virtual one- on- one financial coaching for adults aimed to improve credit scores, net worth, and proper money management. Plus, we continue to offer virtual first- time home buying seminars.
- Bi-weekly Food Distribution for over 600 Families with Children (per distribution) in the most impoverished zip code in Detroit.
- Bi-weekly diaper, wipes, formula, and essential product distribution for families in our birth to five Head Start programs. Our counselors also continue case management support for entire families.
- Bi-weekly food distribution and home deliveries specifically for up to 100 seniors.
- Assistance with rental and mortgage payments for Detroit residents.
- Free Senior Transportation for Adults 55+ years to grocery stores and pharmacies.
- Youth and teen development programming via Online, Virtual Delivery, and tablet distribution to over 150 youth and teens.
- Resources for Pregnant Moms and Children Birth-5 years old that includes weekly lesson plans virtual learning during the summer months.
- Remote telehealth for those living with HIV.