ABOUT MATRIX HUMAN SERVICES
Matrix Human Services, a 501(c)3 organization, has served the Detroit community and surrounding areas for more than 108 years. The League of Catholic Women led the way in 1906 with a vision and mission to fight poverty. Today our mission remains the same as we continue to touch hearts and change lives in our community. With programs at more than 40 locations, Matrix Human Services serves more than 25,000 individuals and families each year.
Inspired by its heritage since 1906, Matrix Human Services advocates for and serves the most vulnerable in the metropolitan Detroit community and empowers individuals and families to enhance the quality of their lives and achieve self sufficiency.
Matrix, a proven leader in uniting all human service efforts to move individuals and families toward self-sufficiency in our time with your help… eradicating poverty of the mind, body and spirit.
The core values are the collective principles and ideals that define the character
of Matrix Human Services.
At Matrix Human Services we are committed to:
- Respect, Diversity & Inclusion. Embracing and promoting a culture of respect, diversity and inclusion among all clients, staff and Board.
- Ethical Stewardship. Managing all of our resources to ensure efficient and effective results and measurable outcomes both clinical and fiscal.
- Program Services. Empowering clients to be the best they can be, developing strong individuals, families and communities.
- Collaboration. Integrating Matrix Human Services programs and collaborating with organizations that support our Mission and Vision.
- A Collective Pride in Matrix. Empowering staff, Board and volunteers to bring new ideas and solutions, suggestions to promote growth, and pursue innovation.
- Education. Continuing the commitment to pursue educational development by all staff, volunteers, clients and Board.