Nancy & Patrickare getting married
Thank you for visiting our wedding gift site. We selected Matrix Human Services because for over 100 years they have effectively served the Detroit community with much needed educational programming.
We are inspired by their passion to eradicate poverty of the mind, body and spirit at all stages of life and hope you will see this mission to be worthy of your support.
Thank you for your generosity and we look forward to celebrating with you on August 16th!
Nancy & Patrick
Detroit-based Matrix Human Services is a 113-year-old, 501(c) (3), social services organization committed to helping children, teens, adults, and seniors reach self-sufficiency through offering positive hand-up life experiences. Matrix offers assistance with essential needs, health, education, and supportive services that defuse the crisis treat individuals and family problems, prevent abuse and neglect.
With over 550 employees and 33 locations, Matrix is the 22nd largest non-profit in Southeast Michigan and one of the largest operating in the City of Detroit. Matrix Human Services is rebuilding neighborhoods by eradicating poverty and bringing households to self-sufficiency by servicing over 20,000 children, individuals and families annually.
- Matrix Human Services’ programs encompass early childhood, youth & families in crisis, community programs, events, senior services, HIV/AIDS support and include the largest Early Education program in Detroit.
- Matrix runs the largest preschool early education program in the City serving more than 2,000 children per school year.
- Matrix runs teen mentoring and counseling programming in and after school throughout the city.
- One of the largest HIV outreach, prevention, and after-care programs.
- A large community center in the Eastside Osborn neighborhood that houses an array of supportive services.
- Social mobility centers aim to help adults by providing workforce development training, financial education, housing assistance, an online high school diploma program and assistance to seniors.
Frutig Farms – The Valley
7936 Scio Church Rd, Ann Arbor, MI
Cocktails, Dinner, and Dancing to follow ceremony