REPORTS TO: VICE-PRESIDENT, HUMAN RESOURCES
The Sr. Human Resources (HR) Generalist, under the direction of the Vice-President, Human Resources is responsible for data and reporting analytics to support the Human Resources Department. The Sr. HR Generalist is responsible for federal and regulatory audits, required licensure and certification, bi-annual employee TB test and monitoring and scheduling, and employee fingerprint monitoring and scheduling for Head Start employees, and bi-annual central registry monitoring and scheduling for Non-Head Start employees. Administers the educational contract program, volunteer program, and student internship program. Assist with the nursing student program, and the bi-weekly New Hire Orientation. This position is also responsible for the development and ongoing monitoring of professional development plans for employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Two (2) years of Human Resources experience preferred, preferably in non-profit.
- Demonstrated experience in Professional
- Full proficiency in Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
- Self-driven with the ability to recognize improvement on processes and take initiative to execute
- Focused attention to detail, well-organized, and demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, achieve desired results, and adapt favorably to changing
- Develop strong trusting relationships to gain support and achieve
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track and monitor employees on Education Contract informing VP/HR of employees in non-complaint
- Process tuition reimbursement and Teach for America
- Responsible for monitoring the updates of education, licensure, and certification information inputted by the HR Coordinator (contractor).
- Develops employee recognition strategies to include reviewing, evaluating, and making recommendations for agency-wide recognition (i.e., Employee Excellence Awards, Standing Ovation Awards)
- Develop and coordinate the quarterly HR
- Collects timely data to support business initiatives through surveys, and other methodology; evaluates and applies the data to support decisions.
- Manage the Volunteer and Student Internship
- Assist VP/HR with Succession Planning Process and the Strategic Plan
- Responsible for the monitoring and tracking of CDA renewals and licensing and certification Notifying managers of non-compliant issues
- Provide monthly reports (i.e., Tuition reimbursement stats; Education Contract status; Fingerprinting, TB Test, Central Registry Report, )
- Responsible for the development and ongoing monitoring of professional development plans for
- Provides opportunities and resources for ongoing
- Participate and/or conduct meetings with respective leaders to understand department, division, and organization challenges to provide effective solutions and guidance in a consultative manner regarding professional development plans and
- Assist VP/HR and Employee Relations Manager with Annual Performance Evaluation process to align with Professional Development (PD)
- Coordinate Monthly Calendar of Events for distribution to all
- Miscellaneous reports per request
- Loan Forgiveness processing and approval
- Coordinate Company and/or HR sponsored
- Performs other duties as
CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AND ETHICAL CONDUCT:
- All personnel of Matrix must adhere to the NASW Code of Ethics and incorporate Continuous Quality Improvement efforts into their everyday performance. All employees of Head Start must adhere to the federal regulations and requirements for Head Start operations including the Performance Standards, Licensing rules, and be of Good Moral Character as stated in the Code of
- Demonstrate and actively promote an understanding and commitment to the mission and values of Matrix Human Services
WORKING AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
Works in a normal office environment with the usual pressures of managing personnel and dealing with time constraints. Because of multiple sites within the department and the need to meet with others within the community, it is common to drive to several locations, sometimes in inclement weather.
To apply for this job please visit www.matrixhumanservices.org.