REPORTS TO: Facilities Manager
I. JOB SUMMARY/ACCOUNTABILITY:
The Pandemic Site Coordinator under the direction of the Facilities Manager is responsible for implementing all procedures adopted by Matrix Human Services that are applicable to the site in connection with COVID-19. This is a temporary position lasting approximately six (6) months to 1 year. POSITION
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years of maintenance experience preferably
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and have complete mobility in building and grounds activities.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals/compounds and health and safety concerns.
- Ensuring that a minimum of six (6) feet of physical distancing is maintained throughout the facility by employees, clients, and visitors.
- Instructing personnel on the appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gloves and face masks for the activity being performed and reminding personnel to not share PPE.
- Daily checks of inventories to promptly inform the appropriate personnel of any shortages of cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, and PPE.
- Assist as needed in the building entrance with the daily attendance log of all employees and visitors and, ensuring the temperature/health questionnaire screening process is being properly applied.
- Assist custodial staff with extra cleaning efforts in high traffic areas/surfaces and after each playground use.
- Remain updated on the agency and departmental policies
- Stay current with COVID 19 information provided by local health authorities.
- Ensure all information regarding employees, children, families, are kept confidential
- Perform other duties as assigned.
III.WORKING AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- High level of daily repetitive motion.
- Continuous standing and walking for most of the shift.
- Frequent daily bending and lifting of up to 50 lbs.
IV.CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AND ETHICAL CONDUCT:
- All personnel of Matrix must adhere to the NASW Code of Ethics and incorporate continuous Quality Improvement efforts into their everyday performance.
- All Head Start employees must adhere to the federal regulations and requirements for Head Start operations including the Program Performance Standards, licensing regulations, and the NAEYC Code of Conduct
- Demonstrate and actively promote an understanding and commitment to the mission and values of Matrix Human Services.
To apply for this job please visit www.matrixhumanservices.org.