Matrix Human Services
REPORTS TO: VICE- PRESIDENT – HUMAN RESOURCES
The HR Talent Acquisition Specialist will utilize techniques to attract the highest quality of candidates and build a consistent candidate pool. The HR Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full-cycle recruiting, including pre-screening resumes, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating the hiring process. The HR Talent Acquisition Specialist works closely with internal departments, employees, and vendors to provide paramount customer service, and work products that support the Employment Process, and organizational and departmental goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred or currently enrolled in an accredited college or university Human Resources Management
- Two (2) years of recent professional recruiting experience preferably in a non-profit or for-profit environment
- Experience posting and sourcing via multiple sites and sources, including social
- Experience with College Recruiting and building strong relationships, including recruiting interns for internal program
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,
- Experience with an applicant tracking
- The ability to maintain and respect
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to take ownership and showcase the interpersonal skill
- Focused attention to detail, well-organized and demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks, achieve desired results, and adapt favorably to changing
- Develop strong trusting relationships to gain support and achieve
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all
- Coordinates with the hiring manager(s) to determine the best recruiting process for positions(s)
- Process and route Position Requisitions, and Payroll Change Notices (PCN) for
- Provide direction to the HR/Fiscal clerk regarding posting positions on identified websites and conducting background
- Post open positions on local colleges and universities, and print media as
- Review resumes to determine qualified candidates, conduct pre-screen candidates interviews via phone, teams, zoom or in person, and forward candidates to hiring
- Coordinate High School and College Internship
- Attend external career Coordinate internal career fairs, including the logistics, sourcing, posting, develop interview questions, etc. (internal/external)
- Coordinate onboarding of new hires, including forwarding the appropriate new hire Coordinate pre-employment physicals and drug screening.
- Extend job offers, and prepare correspondence including, offer letters, rejection letters, Payroll Change Notifications (PCN),
- Facilitates internal promotions and
- Participate and/or conduct meetings with respective leaders to understand department, recruitment needs, and departmental and/or organization challenges to provide effective solutions and guidance in a consultative
- Track fill time to hire and create a monthly Responsible for creating other reports as required by Vice-President of Human Resources
- Responsible for conducting CPR classes for all
- Update Organizational Chart, adding new employees upon hire, deleting termed employees, or transferred Post on HRIS system, distribute to Ad Team and Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with VP/HR of HR on restructures, workforce planning, and succession
- Assist VP/HR with audits to ensure State and Federal compliance.
- Member of the HR Sponsored
- Assist with coordination of HR and Agency sponsored
- Review for accuracy and process invoices (Hire Right and Concentra).
- Knowledge of federal and state employment
- Performs other duties as
CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AND ETHICAL CONDUCT:
- All personnel of Matrix must adhere to the NASW Code of Ethics and incorporate Continuous Quality Improvement efforts into their everyday performance. All employees of Head Start must adhere to the federal regulations and requirements for Head Start operations including the Performance Standards, Licensing rules, and be of Good Moral Character as stated in the Code of
- Demonstrate and actively promote an understanding and commitment to the mission and values of Matrix Human Services
WORKING AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
Works in a normal office environment with the usual pressures of managing personnel and dealing with time constraints. Because of multiple sites within the department and the need to meet with others within the community, it is common to drive to several locations, sometimes in inclement weather. Handles large volumes of paper and forms.
To apply for this job please visit www.matrixhumanservices.org.