Give a luxurious gift that gives back BIG!
Order by Friday, December 18 to have your box by Christmas.
Home for the Holidays
Recognizing that this holiday season will look very different from years past with many of us staying home for the holidays, Matrix has curated a wonderful opportunity to spread cheer throughout your home while supporting our life-changing programming.
This year, you can give the gift that gives back by purchasing Matrix Human Services’ Home for the Holidays Gift Box!
We have partnered with some of our favorite local small businesses to bring the spirit of Detroit to you this year — just in time for the holidays. Each gift box is only $115 (includes shipping) and stuffed with awesome gifts that showcase our love for Detroit. Some items include:
- Luxurious and nourishing body buttercream
- Scented soy candle-making kit
- Gourmet snacks
- Detroit branded charcuterie board
- A Detroit-themed holiday card that includes a handwritten message to the recipient
With awesome products sourced from some of our favorite small businesses and ALL proceeds going towards continuing our essential relief programming for our Detroit-based children, youth, adults, and seniors in need, the Matrix Holiday Gift Box is a great gift to give yourself or someone you know.
All boxes must be purchased by Friday, December 18 to be delivered before Christmas.
Angel Tree Gift Box
Angel Tree, our annual family gifting initiative, is also back this year — but with a twist! You can now purchase a special box that will be gifted to Matrix’s Angel Tree children and families.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive my Home for the Holidays Gift Box?
Each box will be mailed to the shipping address provided at checkout.
This box is a gift for someone else. Will I be able to write a gift message?
If this is a gift, please indicate so when prompted during checkout. You may include a message that we will write on the holiday card that is included in your box. Leave this box blank if you do not want anything written on the card.
This box is NOT a gift for someone else. What happens to my holiday card?
Each box comes with a holiday card whether you indicate the box is a gift or not. If you would like the card to be blank, then please leave the message box blank upon checking out.
About Matrix Human Services’ Home for the Holidays Gift Box Initiative
Benefitting Matrix Human Services, Home for the Holidays is a new initiative designed to raise critical funds to continue providing our life-changing programming to Detroit’s most vulnerable populations. With your help, we can reach that goal! As we navigate through these challenging times, we hope that you can consider partnering with us. Can our children and families count on your support during COVID-19?
How is Matrix serving the community during COVID-19:
- Virtual one- on- one financial coaching for adults aimed to improve credit scores, net worth, and proper money management. Plus, we continue to offer virtual first- time home buying seminars.
- Bi-weekly Food Distribution for over 600 Families with Children (per distribution) in the most impoverished zip code in Detroit.
- Bi-weekly diaper, wipes, formula, and essential product distribution for families in our birth to five Head Start programs. Our counselors also continue case management support for entire families.
- Bi-weekly food distribution and home deliveries specifically for up to 100 seniors.
- Assistance with rental and mortgage payments for Detroit residents.
- Free Senior Transportation for Adults 55+ years to grocery stores and pharmacies.
- Youth and teen development programming via Online, Virtual Delivery, and tablet distribution to over 150 youth and teens.
- Resources for Pregnant Moms and Children Birth-5 years old that includes weekly lesson plans virtual learning during the summer months.
- Remote tele-health for those living with HIV.
Matrix Home for the Holidays
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Kerrie Mitchell at 313.587.8749 or via email at KMitchell@matrixhs.org.