ArtWorks Detroit_ TransWEBSponsor the 21st Anniversary ARTWORKS DETROIT 2016

Thank you for your interest in supporting ArtWorks Detroit! To secure your sponsorship, please complete the form or contact us using the information below. Thank you for your support.

ArtWorks Detroit_ TransWEB

Sponsor the 21st Anniversary ARTWORKS DETROIT 2016

Thank you for your interest in supporting ArtWorks Detroit! To secure your sponsorship, please complete the form or contact us using the information below. Thank you for your support.


PROGRAM BOOK ADS

Program Booklet Ad Placement is available through some sponsorship levels or may be purchased separately.
Click here to view available sizes and rates.

To reserve your space contact Monica Mills EMAIL or call 248.545.1435 x.117

AD INFORMATION

SPONSORSHIP LEVELS

PLATINUM SPONSOR $10,000

> 30 Event tickets
> 1 Page AD in event program
> Inclusion alongside other sponsors in event listings
> Opportunity to promote event name and logo in marketing, promotional/POS and other advertising materials
> Logo on promotional ads sized per sponsorship value
> Name recognition at event

GOLD SPONSOR $5,000

> 20 Event tickets
> 1 Page AD in event program
> Opportunity to promote event name and logo in marketing, promotional/POS and other advertising materials
> Logo on promotional ads sized per sponsorship value
> Name recognition at event

SILVER SPONSOR $2,500

> 16 Event tickets
> 1/2 Page AD in event program
> Opportunity to promote event name and logo in marketing, promotional/POS and other advertising materials
> Logo on promotional ads sized per sponsorship value
> Name recognition at event

BRONZE SPONSOR $1,500

> 10 Event tickets
> 1/2 Page AD in event program
> Opportunity to promote event name and logo in marketing, promotional/POS and other advertising materials
> Logo on promotional ads sized per sponsorship value
> Name recognition at event

VALET & AUCTION SPONSOR $1,000

> 8 Event tickets
> Name recognition at event

EVENT REGISTRATION / GUEST SERVICES SPONSOR $500

> 6 Event tickets
> Name recognition at event

PROGRAM & INVITATION / EVENT SUPPLIES SPONSOR $250

> 4 Event tickets
> Name recognition at event

ARTWORKS CONTACT

Monica Mills Volunteer and Projects Coordinator

Matrix Human Services, MAC Health
429 Livernois, Ferndale, MI 48220
248.545.1435 x.117 mmills@matrixhs.org

ADDITIONAL SUPPORT

Unable to participate? You can still support the event by donating!

DONATE

#ArtWorksDetroit

21st ANNIVERSARY ARTWORKS DETROIT 2016
Live and silent auctions on 150 art pieces donated by local artists benefiting Matrix MAC Health

Food sampling.  Drinks.  Fashion show.  Entertainment.  Complimentary valet.

October 7th, 2016 | 6 pm11:45 pm

TICKETS $75 per person

Hosted at: College for Creative Studies
A. Alfred Taubman Center for Design Education
460 W. Baltimore
Detroit, MI 48202